- learning about special models and techniques of work,
- improving work skills required in the workplace,
- developing new skills that facilitate employment such as teamwork, use of technology and problem solving,
- opportunity to acquire skills gradually, from simpler to more complex,
- real-time evaluation,
- forming an opinion on the relevance of the program content for the workplace,
- providing a documentation basis for the completion of the final paper.
Talent Basket - The Future of Work in 2025
Talent Basket is pleased to invite University of Banja Luka's students to join in panel discussions on 16 June 2022 at 9:30 UTC+3
Topic: The Future of Work in 2025
Here's a chance for students to network with Talent Basket founders and management to gain insights and vision about the future of work in 2025. With that, Talent Basket will help students to open new perspectives to different working environments. Details of the event are as follows:
Panel 1: C-level panel to understand the future of hybrid work
Panel 2: A chat with a drama-lover, corporate pleaser, and an HR geek
Co-founders, C-level executives, and Management Team will be the guest speakers to answer your questions.
On 16 June 2022 at 9:30 UTC+3. Here is the RSVP link to the event. Seating will be limited but we will also be broadcasting the event live on our Facebook.
Published 07.06.2022 at 12:03
Student practice or employment
ProCredit Bank dd enables students of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Banja Luka to carry out a student practice at our branch office in Banja Luka or at the Bank's Headquarters in Sarajevo throughout the year. Students will, with mentoring support, have the opportunity to get acquainted with the Bank's business operations with legal and natural persons, the digital concept of work, business model, credit analysis and the like. Grad students and students who are about to graduate as well as the ones who have just graduated can apply to attend a six-month Onboarding Programme that is a step up to work at the Bank. More details about attendance conditions, application and selection procedure can be found at www.procreditbank.ba.
Published 18.01.2020 at 23:24
Paid Practice in Marketing
You have always wanted to know how a marketing function works in a real company, market conditions, in an example of selling services? You are creative, responsible, willing to spend some time engaged each day learning and working in a large company with the opportunity to get employed after practice? You have passed the Marketing exams with a grade of 8 or higher?
Then our call is just for you!
We are the express mail service X EXPRESS. In just over three years of existence in the market of Bosnia and Herzegovina, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leaders in the provision of courier services and delivery of parcels. We employ ambitious, hardworking, dedicated and successful people who are ready to set new standards for our industry in BiH. We want you to come to our place, go through a program of paid practice 3 + 3 months and remain part of our team afterwards.
The practice program includes:
- Work with a mentor 1-on-1 and gain practical knowledge of Marketing, through specific assignments
- Work on real projects of the company, participation in the realization of marketing campaigns
- Stay on the premises of the company 20 hours per week
- 300 BAM scholarship for the duration of the practice
- Final year student / graduate student at the Faculty of Economics
- Passed exams in the following subjects: Marketing, Marketing Management, Strategic Marketing and Communications and other related subjects in accordance with the Faculty syllabus, grade 8 or higher
- Knowledge of social networks or web design or creative writing
- A biography, formulated in the format that represents you the best. Be creative.
- A copy of the first page of the index and a page that shows your Marketing grade
- (Optional) Cover letter, stating why you are the right candidate for us
The deadline for submission of applications is 26 January 2020.
Published 16.01.2020 at 15:46
Announcement – professional practice
We would like to inform students of the first cycle studies that they are required to perform professional practice during the third and fourth year of study. The professional practice will last 13 working days per semester (13 weeks out of a total of 15 weeks in semester; two weeks are devoted to written colloquiums, i.e. a total of 26 working days during the academic year), with a planned start date of the practice for the third year - Monday, 21 October 2019 i.e. Friday, 25 October 2019 for fourth year students.
It is possible to go to professional practice under special programs of companies and institutions for a period of at least one month, but only during periods when there are no regular classes (from mid-January to mid-February or during the summer months).
Students should report to Office 409, from 30 September 2019. Students have the opportunity to find for themselves a company or an institution in which they would perform professional practice. For details on the practice, read the Decision on the method of monitoring and valorization of students' knowledge in the academic year 2019/2020. https://ef.unibl.org/za-studente/odluka-o-valorizovanju-znanja. #ef_unibl #sigurnoNajbolji
Published 23.09.2019 at 11:20
Practice to success - Experience in companies Žitopeka kifla & caffe and Sector Security
Young people in companies with tradition are one of the goals of a group consisting of companies Žitopeka kifla & caffe and Sector Security, Žitoprodukt and several other companies. Led by that, at the end of 2018 a competition for internships was announced. Four young trainees, undergraduate students of the fourth year of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Banja Luka, were given the opportunity to participate in the implementation of a large number of projects in the companies Sector Security and Žitopeka kifla & caffe through educational programs and application of theoretical and professional knowledge from the Faculty of Economics.
Professional practice at Žitopeka kifla & cafe and Sector Security companies resulted in the employment of two practitioners. Nataša Benić received an offer in accounting of the company Sector Security in the position of associate for the calculation of salaries and other personal incomes, while Đorđe Mrđa was given the opportunity to be a part of the marketing team of Žitopeka kifla & cafe in the position of marketing assistant, and soon in the position of manager of the marketing sector itself.
"The application of learned theoretical knowledge in practice, in the performance of specific tasks and assignments complemented my knowledge and skills, and thus confirmed in what direction my interests went when it came to my profession. Practicing in a dynamic environment, as well as constant education by experts in this field, allowed me to understand very quickly and easily how marketing works. All my invested efforts and work was quickly recognized by my employer, who hired me as a marketing assistant, and soon afterward I was promoted to the position of the marketing manager. The fast advancement and confidence that I have received, clearly tells me how much Žitopeka kifla & caffe as an employer invests in young people and therefore shows that anything is possible if we are willing to work and learn,” said Đorđe.
“The practical experience in the companies Sector Security and Žitopeka kifla & cafe has given my theoretical knowledge greater significance and new guidance. The mentors I have had the opportunity to work with have selflessly transferred their knowledge and experience to me, giving me, even more, will to learn and move forward. My efforts were recognized, and I was soon offered a job at Sector Security, where I have been working for some time and it is a great pleasure to be a part of this successful company,” said Nataša.
Published 23.09.2019 at 09:50
First Great Chance
UniCredit Bank a.d. Banja Luka this year also offers the students of the final years of the Faculty of Economics to gain their first practical knowledge through the program of paid first practice "First Great Chance" in an international company that promotes work in a motivating and challenging environment that recognizes and rewards personal commitment and quality.
Students will have the opportunity, during 6 months of their professional practice, to learn and develop themselves through work on specific tasks of the main business areas in the Bank with the mentor support of colleagues within the Bank.
In the short footage below, you have the opportunity to hear short presentation and statements on the topic "First Great Chance" of your colleagues from the Faculty, and our colleagues from the Bank, who after the program became part of UniCredit Bank a.d. Banja Luka and got their first job.
Presentation of the program at the Faculty of Economics will be held on 19 June 2019 at 11: 00am in Room 6, on the second floor.
We invite all interested students to apply and use their First and Great Chance by submitting an application containing a biography and motivation letter to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org titled "First Great Chance".
Published 13.06.2019 at 09:22
Professional training and development in Komercijalna Banka ad Banja Luka - #ef_unibl #sigurnoNajbolji
Komercijalna banka a.d. Banja Luka provides the opportunity for selected candidates to gain theoretical and practical knowledge in banking during 3 months of professional training and development. Marketing Associate - Banja Luka Job description:
- Design, planning and implementation of marketing activities and campaigns in line with the marketing objectives
- Proposing promotional activities in order to improve product sales and strengthen the image of the Bank
- Design, preparation and coordination of the development and distribution of promotional materials
- Market research and attracting clients
- Writing press releases
- Creating PR reports and analysis
- Maintenance of data about the Bank on social networks
- Administrative work: records, reporting and archiving
- Final year student of the Faculty of Economics with one exam remaining until the completion of studies or you have completed the Faculty of Economics in the past 6 months
- Ability to work on computer (MS Office, Web)
- Active knowledge (written and oral) of the English language
- Openness and willingness to adopt new knowledge and acceptance of changes
- Conscientiousness, sensitivity and confidentiality
- Communication skills and kindness, ability of skillful verbal and written communication
- Location of vocational training in Banja Luka
- Unique opportunity to acquire knowledge and work experience in banking
- Working with highly qualified, skilled workers
- Job opportunities and career development based on personal engagement during vocational training
Published 21.03.2019 at 15:53
Call to companies and institutions for admitting students to the professional practice
From the academic year 2017/2018 the Faculty of Economics, University of Banja Luka, within the Curriculum for the 1st cycle of studies of the study program Economics and Business Management, introduces obligatory professional practice. Students are required to do the professional practice during their fourth year of study. Students will attend the professional practice in an enterprise or other institution on the basis of a bilateral agreement between the Faculty of Economics, University of Banja Luka and a company / institution that organizes the practice. We invite interested companies and institutions that are ready to organize professional practice, to contact the Office for practical teaching on the phone number 051 430 035. For more information on how to organize the practice, read the Instructions for students on professional practice.
Published 28.09.2017 at 08:35
Call to students to practice Economics
UNIQA is a leading insurance company in Austria and one of the leading groups in Central and Eastern Europe, which successfully operates in 19 European countries. With about 22,000 associates who care about over 10 million satisfied clients, UNIQA is among the most dynamic insurance groups.
At UNIQA Insurance, we provide security to a large number of clients on a daily basis. We provide the future with continuous development and the application of modern ways of organization and work, and we pay great attention to the education and training of young people, and provide students with the opportunity to practice.
If you are:
- a student in the final year of study
- interested in acquiring practical knowledge in the field of insurance
- proactive, ambitious and motivated
send your CV to an email address: email@example.com
All students who attend a one-month practice will receive certificates of completed practice, and the most successful students will have the opportunity to start working for the company.
Published 28.09.2017 at 06:52
Instructions for the students in the 4th year of studies on attending Professional Practice
From the academic year 2017/2018 the Faculty of Economics, University of Banja Luka, within the Curriculum for the 1st cycle of studies of the study program Economics and Business Management, organizes the Professional Practice. Instructions for attending the practice can be downloaded here.
Published 26.09.2017 at 12:32