Competition for enrollment of students in the first year of the second and third cycle studies in the academic year 2020/2021
Second and third cycle studies
Competition for the enrollment of students in the second and third cycle studies will be open from 22nd June 2020 to 3rd November 2020, by which time candidates will be able to submit their applications. Information on the ranking of registered candidates, the final ranking list and deadlines for enrollment will be available no later than 6th November 2020 on the websites of faculties/Academy of Arts.
Second cycle - required documentation:
Candidates should submit the following documentation to the Office 409 of the Faculty of Economics:
- Original or certified copy of the diploma of completed four-year higher education;
- Completed application form for the second cycle studies;
- Birth certificate;
- Certificate of citizenship not older than six months;
- Certified curriculum of the first cycle studies and a certificate of passed exams (if the candidate studied at another faculty);
- Proof of payment of fees for technical services and direct material costs. Payment instructions can be taken over at Office 409 or downloaded here.
Candidates should submit the following documentation to the Office 409:
- Certified copy of diplomas on completion of the first and second cycle studies (with the title of Master of Economics), i.e. certified copy of diplomas of basic and magister studies for students under the old non-Bologna program, that is the equivalence of the title acquired under previously valid regulations equated with the title acquired at the end of the second cycle studies;
- Curriculum and certificate of passed exams of basic and master's studies, i.e. certified copies of the diploma supplement of the first and second cycle (submitted by candidates who have completed basic studies or studies of the first cycle studies at other public and private faculties);
- Completed application form which can be downloaded here;
- Birth certificate;
- Certificate of citizenship;
- Motivation letter of the candidate on studying at the doctoral study which contains narrow scientific areas of interest, proposal of elective subjects and explanation of scientific and theoretical basis of the area of interest for the study of the third cycle studies). The candidate opts for a certain module of doctoral studies, and the doctoral research proposal must correspond to the module for which the candidate has opted;
- Biography and bibliographic data of the candidate (proof of published two scientific papers in the field of research of the selected module of the third cycle studies);
- Proof of payment of the application fee for the competition for enrollment in the third cycle studies.
All additional information can be found on the website of the Faculty of Economics www.ef.unibl.org or by phone +387 (0) 51 430 035.
Published 15.09.2020. у 09:30